Communications 1 Ltd - purchase_c1l@yahoo.co.uk - Scammer!

Full Member
scho134
Posts: 10
Joined: 06 May 06
Karma: 
20 May 06 08:15:56 am
BE VERY CAREFUL OF THIS COMPANY, THEIR SALES REPRESENTATIVE IS NAMED QAIYUM OR QAYIYUM, AND THEY DO NOT DEAL WELL!
I RECENTLY TRIED TO PURCHASE AN ORDER FROM THEM, AND I LIVE ALL THE WAY OUT HERE IN NEW ZEALAND. I GUESS THEY THOUGHT OF ME AS INSIGNIFICANT, THEY DID NOT BOTHER TO SEND THE ITEMS AT ALL!

OUR ORIGINAL DEAL WAS FOR ME TO DEPOSIT 60% AND THEN FOR HIM TO DELIVER AND THEN I WOULD PAY THE REMAINING 40%. HOWEVER, AFTER I MADE THE DEPOSIT THROUGH WESTERN UNION, HE TOOK THE MONEY AND THEN DEMANDED THAT I PAY THE REST 40% BEFORE HE EVEN DELIVERED THE GOODS. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE COULDN'T DELIVER THAT MANY, SO HE HAD TO DELIVER 5 MORE UNITS TO MAKE IT AN EVEN NUMBER! SO I WAS SURPRISED, THAT HE WOULD SUDDENLY CHANGE THE NUMBER OF UNITS I WOULD BUY AS WELL AS THE 60/40 DEAL!

HOW AM I MEANT TO DO THAT? WHAT IF HE DIDNT DELIVER AGAIN AFTER MY 100% PAYMENT? HE HAD PROVIDED ME WITH A FALSE PHONE NUMBER ALSO, AND THAT PHONE NUMBER WAS DISCONNECTED WHEN I TRIED TO RING IT IN THE UK.

COMMUNICATIONS 1 LIMITED SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE AT ALL, AND I KNEW THAT SALEHOO MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS TOO. I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK FROM THEM, BUT HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE..

DONT TRADE WITH COMMUNICATIONS 1 LIMITED!

Full Member
toffee
Posts: 61
Joined: 28 Feb 06
Karma: 
25 May 06 10:44:20 am
Hi,

Thanks for the information and I would always be reluctant to part with my cash when Western Union transfer is mentioned.

toffee.

Full Member
jadzia1182
Posts: 153
Joined: 23 May 06
Karma: 
25 May 06 07:51:43 pm
I agree toffee. After some of the horror stories I've heard, I think I'd only use western union or bank transfer with companies that I've dealt with for years, or are well known, respected, reliable (like most utility companies). Otherwise, it's credit card or paypal all the way for me. :)

anonymous
Karma: 
21 Sep 06 10:35:02 pm
please beware of sites like ecvv.com and trade key and alibaba. i have had a very bad experience with one of the websites-ecvv.com i purchased a sample item from one of the traders only to find that the item came 2 weeks later and was not the right item. i ordered a 60 gd ipod video when i got it it was a 1 gb, i can't even call it an apple ipod because it is fake.the website says he is a gold member what a load of crap. i have listed his contact info below.this is his contact information please beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sell: best price Ipod Nano 2gb,$95 in (ipod02)



best price Ipod Nano 2gb,$95 in (ipod02)
Post date:2006-9-3 Expiry Date:2006-12-2


Description for best price Ipod Nano 2gb,$95 in (ipod02)



they are new sealed in the box, accessories complete ,discount price $95,min order 6units
do not miss it

Contact Information
Company Name: Feiyueshoes.co.ltd
Contact Person: Mr. wei jiang
Address: no.132fengmei road putian city fujian province China 351100
Telephone: 8605942762878
Fax: 13871973254
WebSite: photo.163.com/photos/ratty001 :oops:

Full Member
biotradegifts
Posts: 11
Joined: 05 Sep 06
Karma: 
24 Sep 06 04:34:39 am
I FOUND A SITE WHERE YOU CAN FILE A COMPLAINT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE IT.

Link hidden: Login to view LOVELY SITE AND YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SITE AND WHAT THEY DID AND THAT WAY OTHERS WONT BE STOLEN FROM!! I USE IT TO INVESTIGATE ALL DROP SHIP OR WHOLESALE OR ANY BUSINESS ON THE NET GREAT SITE!!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.