Dawn Dauenhauer of Electronicsandthings.weebly.com - Beware!

Free Member
25 Mar 12 02:35:17 am
be cautious of dealing with the above person! She took off with my money in the past. Still have not received my items. Do not, by any means, offer to pay unless its a secured website. My experience is with her--once she has your money, it is almost impossible to contact her via phone or email. You probably will never see that money or your items again unless you hire yourself an attorney.

Kimi Nagahisa
Site Admin
25 Mar 12 04:08:03 pm
Hi knagahisa,

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. And thank you for sharing to warn other members about this person/company.

We have listed 6 particular indications to help you discern that you may not be dealing with a legitimate wholesaler. Please refer to our Education resource Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.