Denim411.com - I would recommend staying away from them!

camerasandmore541
I placed an order in July and never received any product, but I did notice that they were happy to charge my credit card for $719.00. I would recommend staying away from these folks!

piano1990
Here's a complete info on the person who registered the domain. It may not be the owner of the business but it's a good start. Got it from Link hidden: Login to view. This site introduced by Jimmy is a D*mn good site. Maybe you can ring them up and complain. Cheers.

Registrant:
denim411
49 North Washington Street
Tarrytown, New York 10591
United States

Domain Name: DENIM411.COM
Created on: 20-Mar-06
Expires on: 20-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 04-Jan-08

Administrative Contact:
Molina, Henry
denim411
United States

Technical Contact:
Molina, Henry
denim411
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS07.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS08.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

camerasandmore541
I actually placed the order with the owner, and this is the result. I have left no fewer than 10 voicemails with no response from anyone there. It may be a d'mn good site, but the service is questionable. They actually stopped answering the phone AFTER they got my credit card information. Kinda fishy, don't you think?! There is also a report of a similar incident listed on ripoff report.com.

planes
I actually placed the order with the owner, and this is the result. I have left no fewer than 10 voicemails with no response from anyone there. It may be a d'mn good site, but the service is questionable. They actually stopped answering the phone AFTER they got my credit card information. Kinda fishy, don't you think?! There is also a report of a similar incident listed on ripoff report.com.

Be a little bit more proactive. File a police report in their town. File a report with the Attorney General of their state. The send a copy of such to them.

And of course, file a claim with your CC provider.

grboutique
I agree with planes, just file a chargeback. Tell your credit card issuer that you never receive what you paid for.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.