DHGate.com seller, Eric - a scammer

jhfyong
Hi Guys,

Please beaware of a seller call eric that sells USB memory sticks on Dhgate.com.He is a scammer and sells fake usb memory sticks.

He refused to replace a DOA stick and wants me to buy more outside of Dhgate and pay with western union.

:cry:

lizton
Did you report him to DHgate. They'll would probably take him off their listing especially if he's trying to bypass them.

I've done a few like that at EC21 and they take them off straight away. :lol: :D

jhfyong
Hi lizton,

I have reported them to DHgate but not good came from it. I later found out that sony never made 32Gb flash sticks.

Still aware from Link hidden: Login to view that also belongs to this scammer.

kris4christ
You also need to beware of a seller called acer on dhgate he sales fake item, he had a 80 video i pod and i ordered a lot and found out they were fake and then had a hard time getting my money back.

kristine

jhfyong
Hi Kris4christ,
I am interested to know whether you opened a dispute and how DHgate handle the dispute.I have a dispute open with another scammer/seller dhnewcompany on dhgate.
It seems that you need to send back the item to the seller within 5days of opening a dispute. I was not clear about that so I did not sent the FAKE iphone back to the seller.
So what did you do in your case?

Appreciate your advice.

JYONG

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.