DHGate seller 'bestech' - avoid

sophia9000
:x
So Im new to this Ive been searching for awhile for anything really but have a special thing for gadgets so I decided to take a risk and bought 5MP4 players1G from DH gate.com. It arrived on time well packed. I putthem on ebay, when I decided to try one myself only to find out all 5 wont keep charge. 1 had disk error displayed. I dloaded some footage and wont play it back. I tried all and they all had defects. I contacted the seller. They seemed very understanding and surprised by my claims..they didnt offer any solutions. So I had to pull out my listings and 230.00 out of pocket. I know its hard to trust but I guess cant be afraid to take risks..im on the search again hoping i will get what i pay for!

wholesalejoe
I have also sold cheap OEm electronics
and you will always have a warranty claim
its the nature of the secondary wholesale
market. You get what you pay for...

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.