DHGate seller 'Super_Sports' - don't buy from this guy!

kingleigh79
well all im gonna say is dont buy anything off this guy (super_sports)
he sold me a set of fusion wide sole irons and after telling him twice the address of my customer guess where it arrived ......u got it at my house , not only that the pictures he puts up dont actually show u what ya getting its close but there imitation, no mention of that though :x he may remedy this i dont know , but is there any way i can get my money bk i paid with paypal

bayericlowe
What is the feedback rating for Super Sports???

This tells you an awful lot, look forward to your answer

kingleigh79
100 or so but he sells counterfeit crap guess most his customers dont realise it and buy em anyway thinking its a bargain i guess

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I believe you have to contact dhgate for the return and refund. But Im not positive on this. I think I have read this a few times on the forums. Im sure another member can verify this.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
bayericlowe
Report it to DHGate.

If you paid using escrow, your bank should be able to get it back right away if not paypal.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.