Digi Resources LLC - Just got scammed by them!

6 Oct 06 10:40:44 pm
I just got scammed by this company Digi Resources Llc. I thought they were legit of course. Found them on Alibaba. They are in Washington State and I checked with the Secretary of State's website and found that business name listed with the same address as listed with Alibaba, so I thought they were safe. Even phoned them with no trouble, except the call had a strange sound to it and it was hard to understand. So we conversed with a chat program from Alibaba called Trade Manager.

Now the details
I placed an order with them and then had to add more money because they misquoted me. They said they would add another item for my trouble. Then after that they wanted more money for the export fees of which he would add another 2 items for my trouble. I finally got a FedEx tracking number which gave an estimate delivery of Oct. 3rd. So yesterday I contacted FedEx on where my package was and they said the label was printed but the package was not sent. So I then contacted Digi Resources Llc and he said that he would check on it. Shortly later he told me that yes it was still sitting at the FedEx office because it needed a 'Notorization' which would cost $650 more. I said that I will not send any more money and wanted a refund. He will not give me a refund.

I am looking at contacting the Washington State Attourney General. Any other suggestions.

The name of the company and contact name are
Digi Resources Llc
Steve Hogan
So beware if you see these names. They sell cell phones, ipods, and portable video games.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.