Dropshippingsucks.com is not worth the money

Free Member
21 Feb 12 05:31:21 pm
I recently subscribed to chris bernards dropshippingsucks member website for $34.95. He does bring up good points about why dropshipping is difficult for ebay sellers but his solutions and advice which is what you pay for is not worth the money. Any seller who has googled the web before can easily find just about all of his solutions and websites. His membership zone gives you links to mispelled ebay listings which can be found with 100 different free websites online. One that I use is fatfingers.com. He also promises a full refund if not 100% satisfied. I emailed him 2 days ago and still no response. I will update this post if he does respond. Has anyone else has had any issuea with this website?

Site Admin
21 Feb 12 09:25:25 pm
I'm not even personally aware of site adam, but thanks for your review. Keep us up to date how the refund request goes mate.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
25 Feb 12 04:27:33 am

So it has been about a week now and no response. I disputed the transaction on paypal. Beware of this scam!!

25 Feb 12 06:19:04 am
geez I can tell you that dropshipping sucks but at the same time I can tell you that I make money, not a great lot but I do

Last year I turned over $37K on ebay and made about $5K profit through dropshipping..

Not much work either.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.