International Wholesale & Drop Shippers - Avoid them

Free Member
kiwibobby
Avoid these slime weasels like the plague. They have taken me for $217 U.S. for an order that ended up being $58 worth of merchandise, and they are now demanding $220 US for shipping a 6lb package by USPS. That's nearly $450 US for $58 US worth of merchandise. They refuse to discuss the matter and are making threats. I'm out $320 NZD on this with nothing to show for it and I'm angry as hell.

Why would Salehoo recommend a company like this?

Free Member
kiwibobby
I see they're still listed on this site as a company to do business with despite my warnings of the scam they're running. nice. I've received abusive emails from them for reporting them to my bank, and they even admit they tried to rip me off. unbelievable.

Free Member
productselling56
Hi

Who are they seem to be getting a lot of negitive feed back about salehoo I have just signed up o will we will see anyway can you let me no who ripped you off.

Many thanks Kevin New Zealand

Free Member
kiwibobby
International Wholesale and Drop Shippers. Avoid them at all costs.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.