Fall September Special

Jeff Paul: Short Cuts to Internet Millions is a Rip-off

bacpro
Last night as I was watching some TV, I came across an infomercial for Jeff Paul and his Internet money-making program called, 'Short Cuts to Internet Millions.' After watching the infomercial I thought
wow this sounds good, but wait I did a search on the Rip=off report and found it is.

First of all, Jeff Paul is advertising his, 'Short Cuts to Internet Millions,' program for a one-time payment of only $39.95 USD. Do you really think that a $40 investment is going to make you a millionaire?

I didn't call the number and I haven't ordered the program but I am pretty sure his program is just an effective way to generate leads for his telemarketers to call and up-sale you for a $5,000 to $10,000 investment for coaching or other related products.

I look at the Rip-off report and its a rip-off so don't fall for the crap.....

The other thing I noticed is the two well-endowed girls who host the infomercial keep talking about the 10, '3 clicks to cash' website businesses you receive for the $39.95 but say nothing on how you are going to drive highly targeted prospects to your websites.

Heads up to everyone....

John
AKA:bacpro

J Baca

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.