LaCosteAuctions.com - Avoid them like the plague!

Free Member
grahamg
Avoid this idiot like the plague...I purchased 2 cds that were advertised on ebay as genuine when I got them they were writable cds with the titles written on them! I emaile dthe seller James Hendricks and he told me they were genuine.....Bullsh*t!

So I emailed him again and asked what he was going to do, he replied by threatening me, he told me he was going to report me to the FBI - WHY??

Anyway, he currently has 100% feedback due to his reaction when anyone complains, the best way is create a group of 100 buyers, who purhcase an item then leave negative feedback, this will ruin his online scam, sorry business.

aussiebares
what a ass hole

oren
That sucks Hraham!

Let's go for it.

gulfy13
Avoid this idiot like the plague...I purchased 2 cds that were advertised on ebay as genuine when I got them they were writable cds with the titles written on them! I emaile dthe seller James Hendricks and he told me they were genuine.....Bullsh*t!

So I emailed him again and asked what he was going to do, he replied by threatening me, he told me he was going to report me to the FBI - WHY??

Anyway, he currently has 100% feedback due to his reaction when anyone complains, the best way is create a group of 100 buyers, who purhcase an item then leave negative feedback, this will ruin his online scam, sorry business.

I don't hardly think he is going to report anybody to the FBI as he's selling bootleg cd and they would throw him in jail...I would report him to ebay. They tend to side with the buyers..Also if you paid through paypal you should file an 'item received not as discribed'. That will get your money back..Too file a complaint with ebays 'saftey and trust' dept...If he is still selling the cd's on ebay, just hit the 'report' button located at the bottom of every auction listing and they will pull the item...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.