Not getting any replies from Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - How can I reach them?

jaystore
ANY ONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHATS GOING ON, I SUBSCRIBED AS A WHOLESALER TO THEIR WEBSITE BTW NOV/DEC 2012 AND I GOT AN EMAIL BACK CONTAINING THE SITE LOGIN WHICH DIDNT WORK, I NOTIFIED THEM AND ANOTHER INFO WAS SENT TO ME WHICH DIDNT WORK AS WELL, AFTER A MONTH OF THIS HUZZLE I UNSUBSCRIBED AND SENT SEVERAL EMAIL THAT AM NO MORE INTERESTED IN THE SUBSCRIPTION, UNTIL DATE MY BANK CARD IS BEING CHARGED MONTHLY, THIS HAS PUT ME IN LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH THE BANK AND FOR MONTHS NONE OF MY EMAILS IS BEING REPLIED, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED....MY EMAIL IS KNIGHTY12@YAHOO.COM . THANKS

Free Member
abbawin7
I was about to subscribe with Queen Bee but with your post I think it's better for me put it on hold. If you have any news please share it with us.
Thanks

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello Jaystore,

Sorry to learn of your experience with Queen Bee of Beverly Hills, this is by far the first complaint I can recall (If I recall correctly). Please note that I have contacted Rebecca of Queen Bee of Beverly Hills and alerted her of your post and urgent concern. Please feel free to send her a PM as well, her username is rgrelier

Again sorry for the inconvenience. I will let you know once I hear from Rebecca.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Dear Jaystore,
On behalf of Link hidden: Login to view Department, I am so sorry for anything we have done (or not done) that may have contributed to this lack of satisfaction regarding our dropship program. Hopefully, you received our email showing the credit for your membership fee that you did pay on April 19th, and confirming the cancellation of your account. I would like to address a few issues that may have contributed to this issue to begin with.

1. According to our records, you signed up on December 19, 2013. We processed your membership and sent you a login and password to access our wholesale website at Link hidden: Login to view. This was sent to you on December 26th as we were closed a few days for the Christmas Holidays. (We usually respond with 24 hours with login credentials.)

2. The credit card you placed on file to pay the monthly dropship fees was declined for your first payment in January, and again in February, for your second month.

3. We were not informed that you wished to cancel your membership until April 19th 2013.

4. Our system is set up to automatically retry declined cards unless we manually go in and suspend the recurrence. Since we were not aware you wished to cancel, we did not do this in March. On March 19th, your membership fee went through for the first time.

5. On April 19th another billing occurred. This is the day we learned of your wish to cancel your membership. The fee was reversed, the credit card on file deleted from our system, and your membership is officially canceled.

6. Additional confusion may have been created as upon registration at Link hidden: Login to view no last name was provided, and all we had in our system was SammySammy, which was input into the first name field.

Again, we truly apologize for anything on our end that did not meet your expectations. However, under the circumstances, I believe we have acted fairly by refunding your subscription payment. I truly hope this will resolve any issues you have. We wish you the best of luck in the future, and are sorry we will not be able to be your wholesale dropshipper of Link hidden: Login to viewfor your store. Please call me or email me directly if you have any further concerns.

Kind Regards,
Rebecca
Link hidden: Login to view
213-985-2597

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello Rebecca,

Thanks for your help in addressing Jaystore's concerns promptly!

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
kirsty1980
Hello,

I have been keeping Link hidden: Login to view on my watch list for awhile since it is 350 dollars to sign up I had a few questions...they NEVER get back to me. I have left messages in their chat box, emailed and never ever get a response back...this seems very concerning considering you have to pay that much money up front.

I know they are a member of Salehoo...can anyone help or have any feedback on them?

Thank you,

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Kirsty,

We will look into this and check the reason why they were not able to get back to you right away.
We will update you once we receive word.

All the best.

kirsty1980
I am no longer interested in them. If they cannot answer the multiple emails I have sent over the last few weeks that is a warning sign. Also here is a fraud report that I tend to believe.

I guess I am back to square 1.

Best to everyone else!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Kirsty,

I can understand your frustration in relation to very poor customer service and I would personally be of the same mind. However, regarding the rip off report, this matter has been raised here in the past, investigated by us and responded to by the supplier to our satisfaction and is why they remain as an approved supplier.

As Rachel has indicated, we will still be following up with them regarding their poor service to ensure other members don't have the same issues.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

kirsty1980
They still don't get back to emails (ever), I just don't understand this. I want to join but I am so concerned, I have never had any of my emails answered..and I have sent MANY.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Kristen,

I'll pass onto Shane and she will give them a call on your behalf and find out what the issue is with the lack of customer service for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.