- Review Needed

1 May 16 11:59:36 pm
need to know if these people are real found them online let me know

carolyn a gaza
Site Admin
2 May 16 05:18:31 am
Hi Carolyn,

It wasn't difficult for me to find some disturbing reviews of them online, That said, I always take those with a grain of salt as people will always go out of their way to complain when they aren't happy, but will rarely comment when they are.

Site itself has been registered since 2013, but does seem to be selling from China. The general rule when dealing with mainland Chinese suppliers is to always use a safe payment method and NEVER buy branded items unless that is your intention, which we would also recommend against doing.

So long as you protect yourself with a safe payment, buying NON-BRANDED products from mainland China is the best way to go, but I have to stress, stay away from BRANDED.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
23 Sep 16 07:52:21 pm
Hi Carolyn,

Made a little bit of research as I got curious on upon stumbling here in your post. In ended up though that I have quite found a lot of bad reviews and surprisingly not one good review of a buyer experience with the site. It turns out, they only have Western Union or Wire Transfer as modes of payment which is actually a HUGE bright red flag. And to give them benefit of the doubt, I tried accessing their website and tried to access chat support as they claim they are available 24/7 but the link is broken. I guess these things are some of the pointers to look at to confirm a website's authenticity.

But then again, I could be wrong. If you ever decide to deal with them, let us know as well on the outcome for the information for the rest of us members. :)

(Although I highly discourage you not to deal with them,ooops!)

Best of luck,

Karen :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at