Scam Review on Queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com

Free Member
johnson3rd
I need some clarification, why am I seeing so many scam reviews and selling of fake merchandise from queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com

So many forums and websites talk about how it's impossible for small webs to be selling these designer items at wholesale price.

I need some clarification. I expect great service from salehoo.com as it is also a paying service. You are the only guys that recomend them in your database ?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Johnson3rd,

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills is a member supplier active in the SaleHoo forum and this is one issue they have clarified in a past forum post. From my understanding, there was a Nevada based company trading at Blujay.com and it was illegitimately using the name Queen Bee of Beverly Hills. Apparently, such company has since been shut down. You may read on the complete post here - Link hidden: Login to view

You may also send a private message to Rebecca from the real Queen Bee of Beverly Hills should you need more assurance and clarification. (You may click on her name in the said forum post, to see her profile and send her a message).

All our suppliers go through a thorough verification process, so you can be assured of the best wholesale deals available on the internet.

In purchasing branded goods we suggest that you request suppliers to provide you with a proof of authenticity for their products, as most brand name items come with official paperwork for the resale of these items.

All our suppliers offer safe payment methods, so if the product you order is anything less than you expected, you will also be able to get your money back easily.

Do let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Irene
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Hi johnson3rd,

I completely understand your concern. I think Irene did an excellent job answering your initial question, however if you still have concerns regarding Queen Bee my co-worker Alexa or myself would be happy to speak with you. You can reach us at our offices at (213) 985-2597. You can also view our profile on Salehoo to see reviews from current wholesale members or see other posts. Once again, please don't hesitate to call or email us with questions.

Irene thank you for the well thought out and researched reply, it is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Rebecca

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Thanks for stepping in Rebecca :)

Your presence alone already shows members that you do mean business - good business :)

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
johnson3rd
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you also for stepping in. Even though designer items come with authentic certificate cards and what not, so do replicas. I live in Bangkok, Thailand, so i know how the fakes are made from manufacturers in China, Korea, and Thailand. They actually do great work, and also provide all the paper work you suggested.

What i need from you is paper work claiming that you are selling authentic items, and for me to send your paper work to the brands itself for further clarification. If you can do that then i really have no problem. further more, i need a guarantee from you will take full responsibility if your items are not 100 % authentic like you have said.

Please explain why your profile is not completed in the BBB, and havn't resolved some issues in there. It states that you are A-, but still not accredited.

I really would love to do business with you, because i have a huge client list for designer items. Usually they would buy from the shop itself. So it's really critical that you are ready to prove what i need you to prove, as my clients will demand all the proof they need.

Best Regards,
Carl Johnon

rgrelier
Carl,

We provide all of our wholesalers with our Declaration of Authenticity signed by myself. We purchase from the fashion houses themselves or their authorized resellers, never a third party. Every item sold by our company is hand inspected by myself and other trained staff for authenticity. We guarantee 100% authenticity or your money back. If your customer is questioning authenticity of one of the bags purchased through our company we do have the paperwork to back up our authenticity claims.

As for your inquiry regarding the BBB. The BBB has a very strict and thorough accreditation process for online small business. We are working closely with the BBB to complete the process.

As I mentioned before Alexa or myself would be happy to speak with you at any time by phone (213) 985-2597 or by email info@queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com. We completely understand your concerns regarding authenticity. We value our clients and their satisfaction is our top priority. Know that we not only stand behind our products, but you as our wholesaler as well.

Kind regards,
Rebecca

256-213-7796
Site Admin
fudjj
Sorry for sticking my nose in here, but I just wanted to highlight to all our members that this is a perfect example of what a buyer needs to be asking, and a perfect example of how willing a supplier should be in responding to their concerns.

So many times people throw money away without even a single question being asked, so for those of you that are prone to do things like that, read through this thread and you may well be able to save yourself some major drama in the future when dealing with a new supplier.

Great questions Carl, and kudos to you Rebecca for not only responding to the members concerns, but the speed of which you do. From what I have seen, this is a company that puts customer service as a priority, and just bare in mind here that this isn't even through their own site, and you won't beat that sort of service for my money!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
rgrelier
Thank you fudjj, your input is greatly appreciated. We believe if you're going to shell out hundreds of dollars for a designer bag, wallet or even a keychain you should also receive unparalleled customer service. I've been in this business for almost 10 years and I've learned a few lessons. I try to pass my knowledge on to our wholesalers to help them avoid making the same mistakes.
We encourage all of our potential wholesalers to ask us questions. We worry when they don't!

256-213-7796
Free Member
ryanpaul74
Hi Irene.

I just recently came a across a court document that was filed on 23-Aug-2011 that seems to indicate that Queen Bee of Beverly Hills was found to be liable for selling counterfeit Chloe handbags.

Here's the link:

(Please refer to the bottom of page 7 in that document.)

Also, this court document seems to indicate the real Queen Bee of Beverly Hills (it even lists the URL), not some other company pretending to be Queen Bee.

On page 5, the document also states that Queen Bee has filed for bankruptcy.

Do you know anything about this? Is there any truth to this?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Johnson3rd,

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills is a member supplier active in the SaleHoo forum and this is one issue they have clarified in a past forum post. From my understanding, there was a Nevada based company trading at Blujay.com and it was illegitimately using the name Queen Bee of Beverly Hills. Apparently, such company has since been shut down. You may read on the complete post here - Link hidden: Login to view

You may also send a private message to Rebecca from the real Queen Bee of Beverly Hills should you need more assurance and clarification. (You may click on her name in the said forum post, to see her profile and send her a message).

All our suppliers go through a thorough verification process, so you can be assured of the best wholesale deals available on the internet.

In purchasing branded goods we suggest that you request suppliers to provide you with a proof of authenticity for their products, as most brand name items come with official paperwork for the resale of these items.

All our suppliers offer safe payment methods, so if the product you order is anything less than you expected, you will also be able to get your money back easily.

Do let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have contacted Queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com and our team will be looking into this issue. We'll update you on the outcome.

Again thank you for your help.

Irene
rgrelier
Ryan,
Let me first apologize for the delay in responding to your question with the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday retail day we are a little behind on answering our emails. We appreciate your patience.
Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate your concerns and appreciate that you are asking us questions. We have always felt that being open and honest with our clients is important, which is why we have been in business for ten years.
Regarding your concern about reviews you have seen about European Luxury Imports and Queen Bee of Beverly Hills. We make every reasonable effort to make our customers happy. Your satisfaction is our top priority. As we mentioned in previous materials you may have read we stand behind our product, reputation and our customers. Very rarely are we unable to reach an agreeable solution with our customers. As I mentioned before we make every reasonable effort to come up with a solution that all parties are happy with.
Regarding the trademark infringement lawsuit that our company was named in, I can assure you that there was no basis for the suit. This case was never litigated, and the judge ultimately dismissed the case in our favor. There were about 30 or so other major e-commerce companies named in the suit. I believe the cases were dismissed against them as well. I regards to the updated information in the case dated August 2011. One of the persons named in the suit, chose to continue his own defense against Chloe. That person was never an employee or partner of Queen Bee of Beverly Hills. Although, this frivolous lawsuit cost us a great deal in legal fees and time, it has not ultimately affected our overall business. Today, we remain a successful online e-commerce business, and have an excellent reputation with both past clients that we have serviced since 2002, as well as new clients every day. Our company is confident in who we are and what we stand for in our business practices. All along, we have maintained a transparent online presence, and have been unwavering in our commitment to offer 100% authentic and legitimate luxury designer accessories.

We purchase what is available to us at best prices possible & from the designer groups or their authorized sellers directly. We do not purchase products from unauthorized sellers or third party brokers. Each item will be received with all controllato cards (authenticity cards), sleeper bags, and boutique shopping bags. We offer superior customer service. You will find our customer service responsive and considerate to your needs. We value our clients, and your satisfaction is our main priority

We would very much appreciate your business. Please give us the opportunity to service your authentic designer accessory needs, you will not be disappointed. My colleague Alexa or myself will be happy to address any concerns you have. We can be reached at 213-985-2597. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM EST.

Kindest Regards,
Rebecca

256-213-7796
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
@Rebecca: Once again thanks for stepping in and clarifying these issues. :)

@Ryan: If you have any further questions for Queen Bee of Beverly Hills, this supplier actively addresses concerns here in our forum, so you can just post them here. And if there is anything we can do to assist you, let us know. You can also send us messages at support@salehoo.com :)

Cheers!

Irene
stephanieveve
I wanted so bad to feel comfortable with possibly working with this supplier, but after research and learning some very negative feedback on the authenticity of their designer handbags I will most likely not consider moving forward. Even though Salehoo has them as a verified supplier I still don't trust it. We still have to do our homework. Salehoo is has its faults. I have caught some and brought it to their attention. They are useful but I still always do my research.

I have tried calling this supplier but I keep getting sent to a cellphone VM. (kind of strange) No answer, I would think that a large wholesale supplier would answer their phone all day like most businesses.

Is there anyone that has actually worked with this company and had a positive experience? I would really like to have supplier like this.

just two of the many write-ups on Queenbee of Beverely Hillls:

Link hidden: Login to view ... -hills-okd

Link hidden: Login to view ... -fa-242504

rgrelier
Stephanie,

We have been in business for over 13 years and we only buy directly from the brands. Yes, there is bad feedback on the internet; however, we do not have a big marketing team that can push that down like bigger corporations such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and companies likewise. All of our products come with their original authenticity, control cards, and dust-bag/box as it would from the brand. We also have a retail showroom located in Huntsville, AL. It is illegal to sell counterfeit merchandise, and we would not be able to stay in business so long if that were to be the case. Please contact us during our business hours and we would be more than happy to further discuss your concern - they are very important to us and we want you to feel comfortable doing business with us.

Our working business hours are:
M-F: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 11 AM - 6 PM

Kindest Regards,
Katoria
Queen Bee of Beverly Hills
European Luxury Imports
Phone: (213)-985-2597

stephanieveve wrote:I wanted so bad to feel comfortable with possibly working with this supplier, but after research and learning some very negative feedback on the authenticity of their designer handbags I will most likely not consider moving forward. Even though Salehoo has them as a verified supplier I still don't trust it. We still have to do our homework. Salehoo is has its faults. I have caught some and brought it to their attention. They are useful but I still always do my research.

I have tried calling this supplier but I keep getting sent to a cellphone VM. (kind of strange) No answer, I would think that a large wholesale supplier would answer their phone all day like most businesses.

Is there anyone that has actually worked with this company and had a positive experience? I would really like to have supplier like this.

just two of the many write-ups on Queenbee of Beverely Hillls:

Link hidden: Login to view ... -hills-okd

Link hidden: Login to view ... -fa-242504

256-213-7796

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.