Tech Traders - Fake products

sultryarsenal
Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know a crooked seller. They are Tech Traders. They claim to sell 100% authentic Juicy Couture products. They are fakes.

I contacted the BBB in Florida and they have had numerous complaints against them and they have not answered NOT ONE of the complaints.

They claim to sell authentic yet they dropship their Juicy items from overseas. HMMM Most Juicy Couture is made in the Glamorous USA, not China!

mercyme18
I have heard also that they are fakes from that site...

But just a quick word re: Juicy Couture... most of their stuff IS made in China... the BRAND itself is 'Made in the Glamorous USA' which I know is sort of misleading on Juicy's part but thats how they get away with saying Made in the USA. Cuz the company WAS founded in the US, although their products are made overseas.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.