USANotebooks - Avoid!

benilson09
Avoid buying from them, the notebooks they sell are utter garbage. I spent almost $300 on a laptop that is worth about $10. I am not scammed very easily so needless to say I was highly pissed when I received this product.

Free Member
mslilly
Can you return??? :?: :?:

bacpro
WOW! I can't believe this post. I've ordered from them and got exactly what I ordered. Sent to my customer and the customer gave me a good rating
on ebay,said the product worked great and was very satified....Now I have serveral lap tops on auction and are getting a lot bids. Now I wonder should I continue doing business with them????

John
PS: They do have a 6 month warrantee?

J Baca
Free Member
mslilly
How many have you sold, just the one? I think I'd give it a try ... everyone has their own opinions ...

What did you think of the product?

bacpro
I've sold (2) and have 3 on auction.com and already have the reserve met....The auction will end in a couple of days, but I going to call USA and get some feed back from them....because I am a bit concerned.
John

PS: The first 2 were ok, before I shipped them I powered them up and they were ok....The prices are very good...

J Baca

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.