Waly Shoes on Trade Key from China - Beware!

morrieace
i found waly shoes on trade key they seemed ok i spoke to rina about 15 times via email she assured me they were a very honest and reliable so i decided to order 2 x pairs of sports shoes sent to 2 of my friends to see if they dropshipped as stated its been a month now have not seen shoes after many emails rina told me very bad company she has left the company because boss not honest man about a week later i phoned waly shoes and who should answer but rina when she found out it was me she hung up so just a warning

cheapstuffsite-co-uk
Made my orders waited over a month then asked for a refund the told me my shoes were on the way gave me fake tracking number got a full refund 2 months later wasted my time and ended up with bad feedback

morrieace
gee i am amazed you got a refund i will try to get one too thanks for that

Free Member
ife8765
Does anyone have any experience with Asiantrack.com. I'm a member with them but somehow I still doubt them. Can anyone help?
Iffy

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Has anyone figured out that most asian sources sell only counterfiet items. You need to check them out directly through the source before commiting to buy.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.