Addoway or SaleHoo Stores - Which one should I have?

beachdisney
Hi Guys.

I am having a hard time deciding if I should stay with Addoway or try Salehoo Stores. Stores would be a new venture.

Addoway sales have been zero for months.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Dale

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Dale,

If I recall correctly, there is no cost in having a booth on Addowa, right? If yes, then there is no need to delete your booth at all. You might just need to check on how you can improve your SEO and conversion rates to finally land your first sale!

As for Salehoo Stores, I would say that it's an entirely different venture. As you will now be having your very own webstore, not to mention with your own domain name (not a subdomain!).

SaleHoo Stores, our easy-to-use webstore builder. I think it’s a fantastic option for you for the following reasons:

1. SaleHoo Stores are so easy to use! This means you spend less time fussing over your webstore and getting frustrated by a difficult system that has about 100 functions more than you need, and more time focusing on sales.

2. SaleHoo Stores were built by experts who know the exact formula for building a webstore that funnels your customers through your store and to the checkout!

Hope this helps :)

PS - Kindly check your inbox, I just sent you a PM to learn more about SaleHoo Stores!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
beachdisney
Thanks Richelle.

I enjoyed the read. It maybe time for a change.

Thanks.

Dale

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Dale,

Glad you found it interesting :) Happy to be of assistance!

All the best

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
artiecampbellcom
I AM ABOUT TO PURCHASE A SALEHOO STORE AND STARTING WITH MIMIMUM CASH, I WAS SOME-WHAT SELLING DVD'S ON MY E-BAY ACCOUNT AND DID NOT DO BAD.CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURES ON HOW TO GET MY TRAFFIC FROM E-BAY TO THE NEW SALEHOO SITE.I WANT TO USE DROPSHIPPER'S AS MY MAIN WHOLESALERS TO HANDLE ANY ORDERS ETC. AM I GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.CAN SOMEBODY THROW OUT THERE ANY NICHES THAT ARE GREAT SELLERS FOR A NEWBIE WHOS STARTING WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF FUNDS. THANKS

Harold A. Campbell
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello artiecampbellcom,

If I recall correctly you are not allowed to do that openly on eBay since you are not allowed to post links leading outside eBay. But you can make mention of your SaleHoo Store name on your About Me page so long as you do not provide the link.

Here's a Link hidden: Login to view with very helpful tips on driving traffic to your store.

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.