Advantages of a Tax Id?

19 Jan 08 09:07:30 pm
I know I have heard some talk about advantages to getting your tax id and getting a full blown business, vs just selling on ebay. Can anyone tell me any websites or other advantages that getting a tax id offers vs not having one?

20 Jan 08 01:30:58 am
Well personally I think that the biggest advantage if having a tax id is that most of the REAL Wholesalers and businesses require one. And with the legit businesses that do require on you normally get better prices and service to boot..

Also, by having a tax id, it allows me to take certain tax deductions that I normally would not get..and every little bit helps when filing taxes each year..In addition to that, so businesses look at you having a tax id as showing that you are really a business person and not just a 'tire kicker' or some one who is just going to buy once and be gone...

In most states the cost of on is 20 bucks or less and it only takes a few minutes to fill out the application, so it's not really a big deal...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at