Amazon: "You need approval to list in this brand"

Free Member
nivy25
Hey,
I want to sell a product on Amazon but when I click "Have one to sell", this product needs approval to list in this brand.
How to deal with this situation? What is the reason for this ? and who will give me the approval? Amazon or the manufacturing brand?
Thank you !

Site Admin
fudjj
Sorry Niv, I don't know what the situation will be there. It sounds to me like you may need permission from the brand owner themselves, but that's just a guess. You really need to follow that up with Amazon support for clarification.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
nivy25
fudjj wrote:Sorry Niv, I don't know what the situation will be there. It sounds to me like you may need permission from the brand owner themselves, but that's just a guess. You really need to follow that up with Amazon support for clarification.

I ask the question in amazon forum, when I will get a answer I will post the answer to another beggining sellers :)

beachdisney
Hi Niv.

Here is a youtube link to all kinds of videos addressing your situation. Take your pick.

Dale

karen_kgb03
Hi Niv,

You can check the link below as well since there are different requirements you will need to meet and it differs per category.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Karen

Free Member
nivy25
Thank you !

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.