Anyone knows a good web hosting company?

Free Member
faithvd
I am trying to set up an online store. I have a website through my personal ISP, however, I am considering paying a company to host my website. Based on your opinion, what company would you recommend to help me with this?

Free Member
grahamg
I can host your website for $5 per month. Is that of interest??

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can get decent service from godaddy.com I use them and prefer them over others.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
favhosting
I could hook you up with a modified version of OSCMax installed on our servers. Our plans range from $2.99 - $6.99/month. Let me know if you're interested.

Keith

bacpro
Before you go out and spend money
on hosting. Try a free website.

E-crater is a place that you get a website
for free no strings attached. My experience
is on several occasions I've gone out and
paid for a hosting and and sold nothing.

Try a free site spend your money
promoting the site, if it takes off
than spend money for a paid site.
This is my free website, its not the greatest
but I've sold a few thing and don't even
promote the site.
Link hidden: Login to view

Thats my opinion!

John (bacpro)

J Baca
fm1234
On the other hand, as I've mentioned before on your own site -- unlike ecrater -- you have control over layout and appearance, and more importantly you aren't selling against competition.

Seriously, I'm a big fan of low- and no-cost solutions, but of all the things on which one might cut a corner, I can't imagine giving up 'digital sovereignty' by letting someone else control my store setup, plus host all my competition next to me to boot, just to save $60-200 a year.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
rachaeloz
I found a company called Link hidden: Login to view in Australia and while there prices are a little higher their service is great. They have an ecommerce package and many features free to install...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.