Auction site similar to needed - Any suggestions?

Free Member
4 Aug 11 07:00:15 pm
i am having problems with paypal at the minute and are really frustrating me so i cant sell items on ebay and accept payments
i sell golfing accessories for example golf balls etc. i need to find an auction site like ebay that can be used in the uk where i would be able to sell the golf equipment

Site Admin
5 Aug 11 12:51:46 am
Hi dollar123,

Here are a few sites that you might want to check out - auction website (pronounced 'Seek You Out') is said to be the 'UK's 2nd largest online marketplace' and they do have around a million listings for sale. auctions is third to eBay and CQout in the UK. You can list for free here!

Preloved classifieds is a good option for sellers as it's also free to list.

Auction Air - You can list in either High Bid Auctions (where the highest bid wins) and Lowest Bid Auctions (where the lowest unique bid wins).

For additional UK auction sites please refer to this link - Link hidden: Login to view

Just curious what happened with your PayPal. Also, you can offer other payment methods on eBay -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at