Building traffic

16 Aug 06 12:08:47 pm
I would like to increase the traffic to my website. I need to submit the website to search engines. Anyone have any good suggestions to submit the site. I have found hundreds of places that will do it, Are any of them any good? Please also let me know what you think about my site thanks. Link hidden: Login to view

16 Aug 06 02:28:16 pm
Link hidden: Login to view
I have not used it, but Salehoo endorses Link hidden: Login to view

18 Aug 06 11:31:17 am
although it costs money, i started using overture and google adwords and immediately started getting hits on my website. still havent sold a frigging thing but atleast traffic is being driven to the site. i also used godaddy's traffic blazer. hope this helps--

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at