Charlie Bears and Tamagotchi - Are you familiar with these products?

t0psales
I keep hearing some people saying that they have sucess selling different things on ebay, the latest was charlie bears??

I have never heard of them before but a little bit of research tells me that they are charity bears, wondering how do I tell which one is a charlie bear when I walk into that OP shop to look for them?

Another one is tamachotchis?

t0psales
have to get my walking boots on and start checking out the markets, op shops, garage sales and the rubbish dump.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi T0pSales,

I did not see information about the Charlie Bears products being charity bears but I learned that they are handmade and are reasonably priced. :)
They are open for distributor applications at Link hidden: Login to view
and their website is really cute Link hidden: Login to view The logo patch at the back must be the one to look out for as proof of the Charlie Bear brand.

I have a tamagotchi but it has been neglected and dead by now, not sure if it's the same tamachotchis? :)

Irene
Site Admin
fudjj
You can do serious jail time in some US states for killing a Tamagotchi Irene lol, and yes, even though I stupidly stuffed up the spelling myself, I think that's what TS meant.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
t0psales
Like to see you do CPR on it irene.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Tamagotchis are handheld digital pets first created in Japan and hit the market in 1996. It was a big hit back then. I also had one but I can't seem to find it now :(

You can find a some on Link hidden: Login to view but please proceed with caution.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Lol! I agree with Marc though, the Tamagotchis are not as popular as they were, but like fashion I notice toys do make a "revival" at some phase. These products get released by Bandai at their authorized retail stores Link hidden: Login to view :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.