Do SaleHoo Stores offer a "free gift with $XX purchase?"

jarettwegner
Just curious before I dive in so I can prepare. I would like to offer a free gift to customers who spend $29 or more. Is this possible through the SaleHoo Stores?

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Jarett,

I'm sorry but the SaleHoo Stores does not have an automatic feature wherein you can offer "free gift with $XX purchase". You can do so on your own terms by adding a promotional banner to your SaleHoo Store however, you will have to manually check your orders to see those who are qualified.

As for other promotional offers, the SaleHoo Stores is capable of offering discounts per item as the order quantity increases (example: $5 off for 2-3 orders). Also, you can set special prices or discounted prices for a specific period of time (example: 10% off for the month of June) and you can even set this feature on a per item basis.

You can checkout the demo version of the SaleHoo Stores here to give you an idea: Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this information helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.