Head Code SaleHoo Store

Free Member
christopher12
Hi guys,

it is my first time having my own website and I would like to know what we usually write in the head code section.

thanks yoU!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Christopher12,

According to our developers it is for advance users actually. The Head Code can be used for inserting a script (e.g. Javascript) in the header of the store, and the most common use is for adding 3rd party statistics tracking scripts. It is for custom tracking code (NOT Google Analytics).

99.9% of members won't need to use it, and it can be left blank. :)

Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene
Free Member
christopher12
Thanks you Irene I might have a lot more question by the time I create this website! :)

Free Member
breezy808
Is there a way to add HTML code for Google Analytics to my website store?

there is this code on my site that needs to be fixed.

How can I see how much traffic is going to my website store?

flustered.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi breezy808,

According to our developers, the Head Code can be used for inserting a script (e.g. Javascript) in the header of the store, and the most common use is for adding 3rd party statistics tracking scripts. It is for custom tracking code (NOT Google Analytics). It can be left blank though but the option to use it are for the advanced users. :) This Head Code can be found in Settings, Store Settings, Configuration, then Template.

When you add your Google Analytics ID, please make sure that you only add the variable indicated in the Google Analytics code. It uses the format:

UA-XXXXXXXX-X

Check that you are not entering the entire GA code, if you are this will result to a visible javascript code in the header part of the store.

You can add your GA ID by going to your admin site, Settings > Store Settings> Configuration and scroll down to the bottom of the page under Options.

How can I see how much traffic is going to my website store?
To be sure I give you the best answer to this question, I will be referring this to our developers. I will let you know I hear from them.

In the meantime, hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
koroi
Hi
It me again in Aussie.
Can you please send me some salehoo websites owned by salehoo members so I can have a look?

I'm planing to get a website but I want to make sure I learn all the functions and features before I get one.

thanks

http//:Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi
It me again in Aussie.
Can you please send me some salehoo websites owned by salehoo members so I can have a look?

I'm planing to get a website but I want to make sure I learn all the functions and features before I get one.

thanks

Hi Koroi,

I have just sent you a private message in line with your request.

Cheers! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.