How do I get supersized pictures in my eBay listing?

10 Mar 11 01:29:56 pm
Dear Salehoo,

I've googled this 5 times and followed the directions. I want the large pictures in my Ebay Listing that the customer can click on and super size.

I have followed the Photobucket directions given by everyone, but all I get are some small, non movable pictures, all in a row, at the top of my listing description.

Can anyone tell me how to get the beautifu,l attention grabbing pics in my listing description?

Site Admin
10 Mar 11 10:21:53 pm
Hi dps103,

You can subscribe to eBay's Picture Pack to add photos that your customers can super size. To learn more about this please visit - Link hidden: Login to view

You might also find this interesting - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. All the best :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
11 Mar 11 08:54:41 pm
The easiest way is auctiva. they offer supersized and free pictures starting at only 2.95 per month. I use auctiva for that and I can say that it is worth the money.

12 Mar 11 12:05:08 am
Thankd you so much, greatcustomerservice4U!!!!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at