How to accept 1p/1cent online....

30 May 06 01:16:10 pm
Does anyone how I can accept payments online for 1p or 1cent?

I'm trying to set a service up where I will charge 1p at a time, only, if I use paypal or nochex they will take the payment off me as the transaction service charge.

Is there a way around this or is my idea doomed before it even leaves the ground?

30 May 06 01:20:51 pm
The only way I can think of to only accept a penny at a time is to have people send you a penny through the mail.

There isn't a way to collect only one cent from people any other way that I know of. Sorry.

30 May 06 09:29:53 pm
you may be able to let them pay it by credit card. just go to and sign up, verify everything and buy a visa thats
a 1 time charge of, i think $25. hope this helps

Free Member
31 May 06 11:50:46 am
Hmmm.. As far as i know, there is no service that offers free money transfers (even for 1p) so possibly mail is the only way :(

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at