Is it worth joining DOBA?

shaneandben
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if DOBA is worth joining? $49.95 a month seems a bit steep, but is it worth it?

ALSO... I looked on DHgate for tennis racquets and found some HEAD branded ones that I know are a great brand. I asked the seller if they were genuine and he said they were from the companies HEAD OEM factory....does this mean they are real??

Free Member
haydee
Hi Shane,

Doba has been the topic of several discussions here in the forum. Have a look at these related posts:

Link hidden: Login to view

We don't recommend sourcing branded goods from China even if the supplier assured you that the goods are authentic. You can request for a proof of authenticity but even that can be faked. Since a vast majority of goods coming from China are fakes/replicas, the best way to avoid authenticity issues is by not buying anything branded from Chinese suppliers. They are best suited for cheap generic/unbranded goods. These goods are manufactured there so you are guaranteed to get the best price.

We have some great articles on importing from China, dealing with Chinese suppliers, etc. and you can find them by clicking on the 'Education' tab on any SaleHoo page.

All the best,

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if DOBA is worth joining? $49.95 a month seems a bit steep, but is it worth it?

ALSO... I looked on DHgate for tennis racquets and found some HEAD branded ones that I know are a great brand. I asked the seller if they were genuine and he said they were from the companies HEAD OEM factory....does this mean they are real??

Hi shaneandben,

Haydee has given you really solid advice on brand sourcing from China, really bad road to go down. Regarding Doba, my own personal opinion is that it is not worth the money if you are looking at ebay as your marketing platform, now where near competitive enough with their pricing for that marketplace, however there is quite a bit written about them here on the forum as Haydee has suggested, so plenty of opinions there to read up on.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

chicscape
I tried Doba out for a few months and wasn't able to make any profit because all the items I could find that were worth selling were already on eBay & Amazon at lower prices than the Doba wholesale. I cancelled my membership and they made the process easier for me than I expected. They even follow up from time to time with new offers to join. In my experience it wasn't worth the $ for selling on eBay and Amazon as my main platform.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.