Link affiliate links to SaleHoo Stores - Is it possible? Your help neeed.

alfietaytay
Thinking of starting up a Salehoo store,I am an affiliate for an adult web company that sells sex toys.Is there a way to direct the traffic to my link from them so I get credited with the sales? Also is it possible to upload all their products to my Salehoo store? Thanks.

megadeals4u2010
Hi,
Where are you located?
Tell me about your marketing strategy.
In order to sell online successfully you must have a marketing strategy.

Feel free to contact me and i hope this helps a bit.

legalshieldgeoff@gmail.com

megadeals4u2010
Hi,
my profile says megadeals but i'm not selling like i was on ebay before.
I can still help i have experience.

Geoff

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thinking of starting up a Salehoo store,I am an affiliate for an adult web company that sells sex toys.Is there a way to direct the traffic to my link from them so I get credited with the sales? Also is it possible to upload all their products to my Salehoo store? Thanks.

Hi alfietaytay,

Welcome to SaleHoo! SaleHoo Stores is generally designed as an ecommerce platform and not for affiliate marketing. You have add you affiliate links to your products decriptions.

Please feel free to add your feature request by going to our Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.