my salehoo store

klum
Free Member
hi there,
i've done a lot of research and have found a great product that i believe will sell well. I've also found a good supplier on which i'm waiting on approval from.

i'm a new salehoo member and have signed up for the salehoo store. i also plan to sell my product on ebay however i'd like more information on how to use the salehoo store. Thanks!

I'm very new to selling on ebay and I like the idea of dropshipping however as i'm based in australia, dropshipping from the us to australia sounds very daunting for me especially since i'm just starting out..plus when i take into account the shipping costs and exchange rate, i doubt anyone would buy my products.

I signed up with salehoo because i'm taking my ebay business very seriously and believe you can help me become a success. I started selling on ebay 2 months ago to build my feedback up and at the moment i've just started dropshipping in australia using a local australian dropshipper. However, they don't have most of the products i'm looking for which is why i signed up for the salehoo store hoping i would be able to offer products both in the us and australia.

Also, i have very very limited capital to start with.
Please help thanks! i look forward to your reply!

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Welcome to SaleHoo :)

I think many successful online sellers start this way. With a lot of research and hard work it should all pay off!

By the way, what type of products are you looking for? Please let me know so I can start looking for suitable dropshippers/

Talk soon!

PS, Kindly PM me you preferred forum user name so you you won't appear as Anonymous user ;)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how