Need advice on what products will sell well

proventrack-com
Hello fellow members,
This is my first post here as I just joined yesterday. Frankly I joined this community out of necessity. I am a founding 300 Elite Team member of a program called Big Ticket Depot/Big Value Depot. The founders and members are hoping to give ebay whom we all respect a little competition. As part of my membership I have 2 Platinum web stores that I can use to list any products that I want. I will be using one of the stores for my wife's soy candle business - accentsoycandles.com (this is a new business with everything, from developing the business plan, design, candle making etc. are still in progress). As for the second web store, I plan to use it to sell products preferably under a drop shipping arrangement. Which brings me to the reason I am posting here. Firstly, I would like your advice on what products you think will sell well, and secondly, can you recommend any drop shippers?

I would also like to invite everyone who reads this message to visit my affiliate site and have the opportunity to list up to 5 items you are selling for free - no strings whatsoever: Link hidden: Login to view. Once you list your items they will appear in my webstore here: Link hidden: Login to view and as you can see this store stands bare empty.

I hope you don't mind this lengthy first post and look forward to learning from the pros how to sell goods online. Khalil

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.