Premium SaleHoo Stores - Need help with domain set-up

Free Member
christopher12
Hi guys,

I just bought a domain for my store. I bought it on cheapname.com and it cost me 11 dollars but when I try to enter it in SaleHoo Domain name it says this domain name isn't good ... or that he doesn't exist ...?

can you help me !

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Christopher,

Welcome to SaleHoo and congratulations on your new store.

Kindly make sure you that you type it in as domainname.com and exclude the http part. If you continue to experience issues with your store's domain set-up process please email us at support@salehoo.com so we can assist you accordingly.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
christopher12
Hi Richelle!

The domain name that I bought is Diva4Shoes.com but it doesn't work so I'll email the support team.

thanks you!

Free Member
christopher12
'' We've detected that the nameservers for your domain are not current. While you can still access your store,
people will not be able to access it via diva4shoes.com.

Current Nameservers: Unknown
Nameservers should be set to: ns1.softlayer.com, ns2.softlayer.com

Changes to these can take up to 24 hours. Stuck or unsure? ''

that what it shows me when I go to www.salehoo.com/stores ... but I can create my store but has it says people will not be able to access it via diva4shoes.com

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Christopher,

You need to login to your domain registrar account and change the settings under your current nameservers.

For example-

If your registrar is GoDaddy, log in to your account from www.godaddy.com. From the menu select Domains > My Domain Names, then select your domain and on the right you'll see "Nameservers Summary" (near the bottom). There's a link "Click here to see details or to modify." - you click that and then replace the existing nameservers with what you got.

Again, we need you to configure the DNS to point to
NameServer 1: ns1.softlayer.com
NameServer 2: ns2.softlayer.com

Let us know if you need further help :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
christopher12
Thanks you Richellemonfort !

I just did it !

Nice support there !

now will it uptade it by itselft on my salehoo store ?

Free Member
christopher12
nevermind it did it by itself !

thanks you again !

Free Member
pbzbusiness
I'm with namecheap and can't figure out how to send it to the new nameserver.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi PBZBUSINESS,

Currently your SaleHoo Store is in staging mode and this may take 24-48 hours to complete. We will be checking in on your account again over the weekend and we will let you know once the staging mode has been completed.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
taekwondo12
Were do I go to in namecheaps to set up and what do i enter and were

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Were do I go to in namecheaps to set up and what do i enter and were

Hi Taekwondo12,

I tried to search for a tutorial on how you can configure your nameservers at NameCheap. I found - Link hidden: Login to view

Again, we need you to configure the DNS to point to
NameServer 1: ns1.doubledotmedia.com
NameServer 2: ns2.doubledotmedia.com

Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.