Problem with my Salehoo store and Paypal - Help needed

ausbargainbasement
Hi have been getting this message from Paypal about some problem associated with Paypal server settings with my Salehoo store have no idea where or how to check these settings.

Hello

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

Link hidden: Login to view for security:a04e5b5a]ab2g%3D%3D

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi pcostie,

I have forwarded you post to our developers. I'll let you know as soon as I receive their feedback.

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Hello pcostie,

I am the developer looking into your issue; I'm not entirely sure why this issue is happening, so I'm wondering if I could please get a few more details from you:

Could you please
- Login to your Paypal account,
- Under the 'History' menu in the top menu bar is an item labelled 'IPN History'
- Change the date range from 'Last Day (24 hours)' to 'Last 5 days'
- Press Search

You should get a list of transactions. Several of them should have the status 'Sent', but one should have the status 'Retry' or 'Failed'. Please click on the *Message ID* (Not transaction ID) for that item

You will see a list of details. One of those details will be the Notification URL. Please check that it is the same as the URL in your first post (i.e. /paypal_module/callback?order_id=rKIWkyup....)

Please private message richellemonfort or myself with the following details from that page:
- Message ID
- Date/time created
- Notification URL
- HTTP Response code
- No. of retries
- Transaction ID
- IPN Type
- The contents of the 'IPN Message' box.

Please be sure to private message, rather than add the details here, as the above information needs to be kept private. Once I have those details I'll take a look as to why this issue is occurring.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks very much.

Jonathan

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi pcostie,

Please be assured that our developers are working on the issue you have earlier reported. We apologize for the delay but our developers will have this fixed by Tuesday next week.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi pcostie,

I just received an update from our developers and they confirmed that they have fixed the issue you reported. They have done two test payments and it seem to show it's working fine.

Kindly edit your Payments settings -> PayPal module, and set a correct status (ie complete or processing), and then save.

If ouy have any other issues please let us know ASAP and include the IPN response.

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.