Question about and Google Shopping

9 Apr 15 01:26:13 am
Hi All.

Can someone please explain a situation to me please?

I have a booth on and the feed gets uploaded to Google Shopping every day.
I had one sale in six months even with a paid pro membership. I upgraded to all the advertising they offer. More views but still no sales. I even lowered the prices to almost nothing with free shipping.

Then last week I decided to upload the whole thing to eBay. I raised the prices and now my items are selling all from eBay.

I was under the impression Google Shopping was suppose to produce the most sales. Why would eBay produce more? That is what I would like explained.

Thank you.

Site Admin
9 Apr 15 01:58:38 am
All I can say is eBay would be my first choice out of everything, including Google Shopping. I think they provide the best targeted marketing option.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
9 Apr 15 09:41:46 pm
Thanks Mark.

27 Apr 15 05:42:25 am
Hate them all you want (and I mean it, I hate eBay plenty!) but at the end of the day, it's where the buyers hang out. If you're averse to selling on eBay, which would be understandable, you might consider perusing their vast list of Link hidden: Login to view -- by definition, there are no buyers of those things on the site.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
30 Dec 15 10:24:34 am
i know one guy who makes a living selling on bonanza completely so its definately possible.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at