Fall September Special

SaleHoo Store URL problem

j0k3str
Free Member
Hi, I recently started working on my new SaleHoo Store and I keep getting some sort of glitch. I tried making a category and subcategories.
I made a Video Games category and I put the URL to be "video-games". However, every time I click on it on my site, it shows the link to be "sample-goods" and therefore gives me an error message saying

"Sorry... We can't find that page!
If you've clicked through to this page from somewhere on this site... congratulations! You've found a broken link!

We'd really appreciate it if you would contact us and let us know which page sent you here."

I really appreciate any answers given, so thank you!

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi J0K3str, someone will be in contact to assist you with that tech issue shortly.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi J0k3str,

I'd be looking into your SaleHoo Store and will be back shortly. :)

Irene

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi again J0K3str,

Kindly confirm - does the problem still occur at your end? I can see from your store's front end the three categories you have set - Video Games, Cameras&Accessories and WalkyTalkies&Radios. I clicked on each and they opened well.

You may post here or you can send me a private message, I can also send you an email, let me know what you prefer. Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Irene

j0k3str
Free Member
Hi again J0K3str,

Kindly confirm - does the problem still occur at your end? I can see from your store's front end the three categories you have set - Video Games, Cameras&Accessories and WalkyTalkies&Radios. I clicked on each and they opened well.

You may post here or you can send me a private message, I can also send you an email, let me know what you prefer. Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Hi, thank you for replying!
I had set the video games' category URL to "sample-goods" which was the only reason it opened up correctly. If I set the URL back to "video-games" it'll give me the error message again and the address bar's URL would be "Link hidden: Login to view instead of having it say "video-games" at the end. :( Sorry if this it's a bit confusing, but thank you so much for your help and support!

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi J0k3str,

The url is Link hidden: Login to view I just want to be sure this is fine at your end. Let us know. :)

Irene

j0k3str
Free Member
Hi J0k3str,

The url is Link hidden: Login to view I just want to be sure this is fine at your end. Let us know. :)

Yes it's fine now. I just deleted the video game category and created it again and that fixed the problem. Thank you!

gypsytradecircle
Ive been experiencing this issue as well when clicking on my store links in Google to show my co-workers what Ive been working on here :/
Of course, Ive been having a handful of technical issues with my store account for weeks.

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Veronica, have you reported the issue to support and are they working on it for you currently?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how