SaleHoo Store URL problem

Free Member
j0k3str
Hi, I recently started working on my new SaleHoo Store and I keep getting some sort of glitch. I tried making a category and subcategories.
I made a Video Games category and I put the URL to be "video-games". However, every time I click on it on my site, it shows the link to be "sample-goods" and therefore gives me an error message saying

"Sorry... We can't find that page!
If you've clicked through to this page from somewhere on this site... congratulations! You've found a broken link!

We'd really appreciate it if you would contact us and let us know which page sent you here."

I really appreciate any answers given, so thank you!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi J0K3str, someone will be in contact to assist you with that tech issue shortly.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi J0k3str,

I'd be looking into your SaleHoo Store and will be back shortly. :)

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi again J0K3str,

Kindly confirm - does the problem still occur at your end? I can see from your store's front end the three categories you have set - Video Games, Cameras&Accessories and WalkyTalkies&Radios. I clicked on each and they opened well.

You may post here or you can send me a private message, I can also send you an email, let me know what you prefer. Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Irene
Free Member
j0k3str
Hi again J0K3str,

Kindly confirm - does the problem still occur at your end? I can see from your store's front end the three categories you have set - Video Games, Cameras&Accessories and WalkyTalkies&Radios. I clicked on each and they opened well.

You may post here or you can send me a private message, I can also send you an email, let me know what you prefer. Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Hi, thank you for replying!
I had set the video games' category URL to "sample-goods" which was the only reason it opened up correctly. If I set the URL back to "video-games" it'll give me the error message again and the address bar's URL would be "Link hidden: Login to view instead of having it say "video-games" at the end. :( Sorry if this it's a bit confusing, but thank you so much for your help and support!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi J0k3str,

The url is Link hidden: Login to view I just want to be sure this is fine at your end. Let us know. :)

Irene
Free Member
j0k3str
Hi J0k3str,

The url is Link hidden: Login to view I just want to be sure this is fine at your end. Let us know. :)

Yes it's fine now. I just deleted the video game category and created it again and that fixed the problem. Thank you!

gypsytradecircle
Ive been experiencing this issue as well when clicking on my store links in Google to show my co-workers what Ive been working on here :/
Of course, Ive been having a handful of technical issues with my store account for weeks.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Veronica, have you reported the issue to support and are they working on it for you currently?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.