seller on ebay with only 95% good feedback

guillaumeayurveda
Hello, i have an account on ebay with 500 feedback but only 95% positive because i have sell very bad quality products from china without knowing at first that it was bad quality. Since i have known this i have stopped but i have now 20 bad feedbacks for this product ( sd cards ).
do you think it better to create a new account or to continue with this one ?
thank you so much

Site Admin
fudjj
My own personal opinion would be to stick to the same account and work through it, so long as you've dumped that product. 20 out of 500 won't kill an account.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
guillaumeayurveda
Thanks Marc,
what do you think maybe i could try to sell the same products on the both accounts ?

Site Admin
fudjj
I actually think selling on two accounts on eBay gives you some great opportunities to get some valuable market research. You can choose different strategies on each account and collect valuable data as to which is performing better. It has the potential to really help you hone your business, so I would always suggest selling through two accounts personally, but make sure they are branded differently so no obvious link between the two is clear to see.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.