Starting with selling on eBay - Share your stories

18 Mar 08 12:32:06 am
Hello everyone .
Please share your ideas here about ebay selling. How did you start and how you doing now ? share your stories even if they are not successful .

I been trying to sell on ebay for more than 5 years. Was gathering info from different sources, it took me lots of time, lost about $7000 trying to find a supplier which was a bunch of scamers, well it was hard road and i did payed lots of money to get some knowledge.
I wish i did found a book or software at that time to teach me everything about selling online.
Now i found it and it has everything i need , there is lots of stuff that i didnt know , and i recommend this book to everyone , who wants to start making money online especially on ebay.
Good luck to everyone :D

25 Apr 08 07:15:38 pm
What Book are you reading? I have over 9 books about selling online and making money and I did'nt need a book after all. But I have found away to triple my investment. I sell to antique dealers, flea markets, at yard sales in the spring, summer, and fall, Ebay, friends and family, pawn shops ect. I try not to sell only online but try to seek my other options.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at