This website sucks.

maxpower301
Enough said.

Free Member
haydee
Hi Maxpower301,

We would appreciate any further details on this. Any feedback you have will be gratefully received. We are working hard to provide the best customer support and if in any way, you are dissatisfied with our service, please don't hesitate to contact us at Link hidden: Login to view and we will do our best to help you out.

All the best,

bizhope
Ouch, that's a pretty harsh general statement without explanation. In order to be helpful and CONSTRUCTIVE, it is usually helpful to provide some type of explanation to help those in charge and those using the forums. That is the only way it is helpful to anyone. Otherwise, it is just b....ing, and that does not help anyone including the dissatisfied person doing the b.....ing.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
I agree with bizhope. I'm sure your point went straight across the board but then again we can't do anything to help you out unless you provide us with a detail or two as to why you feel this way about SaleHoo. We always welcome criticism (nega/positive) and we gladly do our best to help our members out in every way we can.

Happy Holidays :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
wholesalelist101
When some people get discouraged or don't understand something they will usually respond in this kind of manner.

hafidz86
I have nothing to say.
If you think this website sucks, you better explain why. Then we can help you resolve the issue.

lljames
To the person who posted, 'This web site sucks' - I have to say the age old wise cliche, and that's to 'Invest in yourself if you expect Others to invest in YOU!'

Little boys and girls blame others for their own short comings, whereas, men and woman look to change themselves in order for things to change.

I really would not feel comfortable buying something from you if you have no consideration for the members in this forum by posting such an inane and sophomoric statement.

You suck.

amglobal
hi

i think he has a point but he shouldn't say it this way.
for a few months im lookig for sources in any field and all there is to see is websites with all kinds of products mixed together that someone bought from a few real sources and is selling them as 'wholesale' with higher prices that you could find in simple Google products search..
i wouldn't be surprised if the owner is salehoo people.
didn't say anything so far but i just had to..
i don't see any ROI here.
sorry .

specilk02
I can't speak for that person , but in my own dealings with Salehoo ,I have found them to be a little limited in the number of usable , viable drop shippers you can use to make a profit with. But still i'm thankful for the resources that Salehoo provides for a very good price.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.