Via Trading Company - Are there other companies like them? Any suggestions?

25 Jul 10 07:53:33 pm
I really like Via Trading Company. They have great customer service, and quality products. I was wondering if there was any other companies like that out there that I could browse to have a variety.

I've been buying this and that and trying to sell it, taking notes on what sells and what doesn't to see where I want to go with my business.

I'd appreciate any help/advice you may have.

Site Admin
25 Jul 10 11:41:00 pm
Hi Jason,

Yes, via trading is a liquidator, you will find quite a few of them around, but better to know what products you are looking for in particular before you start looking for others.

One of the larger ones getting around is Genco, so that could be a good place to start for you.
Link hidden: Login to view

I've been personally involved in the industry in the past, and I'm more than happy to recommend via to anyone, as you highlight, fantastic customer
service, and you really need that when dealing in surplus stock.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
26 Jul 10 07:10:54 am
I agree with you both - Via Trading does have great service!

@Jason: What products are you interested in? We can help you search for suitable liquidators.

Cheers! :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at