What are the best ways and apps for advertising and selling on Facebook?

Free Member
inthemosh
Like Salehoo, i am a New Zealander, and have found that most people would not buy through my website. I do however have quite a big list of friends/fans on Facebook. When i get new items in, they want them, but some have difficulty navigating to find my product on Trade Me (NZ version of Ebay) from the Facebook page. Is there any ways i could use ecommerce on Facebook rather than linking everything. Also that way i may avoid fees

Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, inthemosh :)

You can sell directly on Facebook, by going to Facebook Marketplace. To learn more please go to Link hidden: Login to view

To check it out and start listing please go to - Link hidden: Login to view

Another option is to visit, Addoway an online marketplace that helps you buy with your friends and merchants you can trust. You can start out with a free account and if you eventually decide to avail of the other perks like their marketing tools, you can sign up for a paid account.

To learn more about Addoway, check out Erika Garnica's blog - Link hidden: Login to view

In my search for more information I found this post with tips on selling on Facebook - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :) All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.