Where should I start?

Free Member
number1nick123
Im a little lost here, I just hooked up with this site and Im a little confused as to how dropship wholesalers work. Also what should a new person with little money start out selling. give as much info as you can, thanks :)

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Dropshipping is one of the most risk free ways to sell items on the internet and other mail order retail outlets. You advertise a product on your own internet store, mall or auction site like eBay. A customer sees it and buys the item. You turn around and go to a drop shipper and order the item, at a cost significantly lower than you just sold it.

Free Member
amypetry
What happens after that? Do you have to register with the drop shipper, do they send them directly to the customer, and how does the money get to you? Sorry for all the questions but I am new to this as well, and I would like to start drop shipping. I would like to start selling on amazon.com or ebay.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can simply advertise a product on your own internet store, mall or auction site like eBay. Which is available at your dropshiper. When a customer sees it and buys this item and you'll receive the money then you can simply go to your dropshipr. Placed an order for that item, give the shipping address of your customer and your own billing address simple!!:-)

Free Member
amypetry
What other drop shipping sites are there besides dropshippernetwork? Are there any that sell hair accessories and beauty accesories?

trillionstar
Additional info:
contact the dropshipper first
make sure it is legit
only pay via secure methods
make sure the dropshipper ship the items

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.