365dropship review needed

tongwakum
Hello everyone.
I'm new to salehoo and just days ago I came across 365dropship.com. I got interested in some of their products and made a catalogue of what I gonna be drop shipping on eBay.

But then, I realised none... not even one of their thousands of products has a stated location on their site. How do I go ahead? I know they ship from various locations but I need to know where the specific items I select ship from.

Has any one used them before? I have left them 2 mails to tell me where just one of the items I selected ships from but still got no reply ...

Directory Approved Supplier
_assagers
.Hi. I'm not familiar with that particular site, however most drop ship suppliers include free shipping to US addresses. If that's the case, it doesn't really matter where it ships from.

I hope that this helps!
Ruth
1st American Pleasures

tongwakum
Yes but when listing an item on eBay, you must mention where it ships from.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Tong,

365 products all ship from their warehouse in Israel.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
tongwakum
thanks Fudjj

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.