AMZFBA Review Needed

kismedconcepts
Has Anybody used AMZ FBA ( All Season Trading)
Are their prices good.?

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Ngozi,

This company is a verified supplier of SaleHoo.

Link hidden: Login to view

The prices you see in this supplier's website are in retail but if you join their wholesale program, you will see their wholesale structure in place.

Let's hear from those who've dealt directly with them.

kismedconcepts
Thanks for your quick response.

kmzack09
Hey guys I am looking for a reliable supplier with great products that sells them at actual wholesale price and not retail. I came across AMZFBA on here and based on SaleHoo, they seem pretty trustworthy and legit. However my question is can anyone vouch for them? I have emailed them many times and I am not getting any response. I am starting to hesitate on adding them to my list of suppliers.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Krishna,

I'll pass this on to support and they will follow up your inquiry with this supplier to find out what is happening with the slow response.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Krishna,

The supplier in question has already been contacted regarding your concern. As soon as we hear from them, we'll let you know the soonest possible time.

Sometimes is takes longer for suppliers to reply to emails due to backlogs. Phone may be a much more effective way to get direct priority.

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.