any dealings with this CANADIAN DROPSHIPPER please?

callum22000
Happy New Year to you all

Have you put on weight and suffering from a hangover?Good ! you had a good holiday!My first question of the year.I came across a dropshippers with a warehouse in Canada.I did a domain check and also a forum check.hey seem to have mixed reviews on their service provided and also will not accepy Paypal from non-USA/CANADA citizens,although this i stated on their site,
Their site is as follows:

Link hidden: Login to view

Also has anyone had dealings with this company please:

wishing you a happy,peaceful and prosperous newy year.Thank you

Free Member
haydee
Hi Callum2200,

Hope you had a good holiday, too! :)

I have not dealt with ewis.ca but they are a SaleHoo-recommended company. They are in our directory and have been discussed here before.

They do accept credit card payments and PayPal but only for customers in the US and Canada. They have provided more details here: Link hidden: Login to view

Here are a couple of links to some reviews on the company:

Note that they reply and make clarifications to customer claims and that is definitely a good thing. What you can do is contact them directly and ask as many questions as you can about their products and services. Then, you can place a sample order first but if you are not in the US/Canada and are not comfortable paying through WU or TT, then, you can try other dropshippers in the directory.

As for Hotbuy4u.com, you can find reviews here: Link hidden: Login to view

For more reviews,

Finally, if you haven't yet, I'd suggest downloading our Bonus Guides on dropshipping, some recommended dropshippers, and many more. Just click on the link, 'Bonus Guides *New*' on the left-hand side of the page. Also, you may click on the 'Education' tab on the topmost part of any SaleHoo page and check out Link hidden: Login to view for excellent articles on selling online, product-sourcing, pre-qualifying suppliers, etc.

I wish you a fruitful and blessed 2010!

Cheers,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.