Anyone worked with Elecycle?

7 Jul 16 01:14:11 pm
I'm thinking of starting a drop shipping relationship for electric bicycles from the company Elecycle - Link hidden: Login to view - They have warehouses in Europe and China. I was wondering if anyone has ever worked with them or heard of them? Only a few items are stocked for drop shipping so the timeframe for delivery is only about a week... which is good. Their listed as a supplier here on SaleHoo and have been approved by their seller specifications so that gives me some security.

Just curious if anyone had any thoughts?

Site Admin
7 Jul 16 08:35:19 pm
Hi Wendy,

I have no personal experience that I can draw on for you in regards to this supplier. However, I can confirm that support has had absolutely no issues at all reported to them relating to this supplier.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at