AUTHENTIC DESIGNER HANDBAG SUPPLIERS

dps103
HI, JOINED SALEHOO, NOT TO LONG AGO, TO GET HELP FINDING AUTHENTIC DESIGNER HANDBAGS TO RESELL. FOUND THE LIST OF SUGGESTED SUPPLIERS AND HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?

EFASHIONHOUSE.COM - SENT 2 EMAILS, LEFT 1 VOICEMAIL - NO RESPONSE
HANDBAGCREW - 1 EMAIL, 1 VOICEMAIL - NO RESPONSE
BRANDNAMEJEANS - 1 VOICEMAIL - NO RESPONSE
DESIGNERHANDBAGHOUSE - 1 VOICEMAIL - NO RESPONSE
1ABCCLOSEOUTS - WOMEN ANSWERED PHONE & SAID THEY HAVE NO BAGS
LUXURYMAGAZZINO - CAN'T SUPPLY WHOLESALE PRICES I NEED, TO RESELL
WILL HAVE OWNER CALL IF HE CAN
QUEENBEEOFBEVERLYHILLS - ONLY 10%-20% OFF RETAIL, EVEN IF I PURCHASE
IN LARGE QUANTITY, AGAIN, CAN'T RESELL.
GBYLIQUIDATIONS - PHONE DISCONNECTED - SENT EMAIL - NO RESPONSE
VIA TRADING - CUSTOMER RETURN BAGS ONLY

ARE THERE ANY SUPPLIERS THAT ANYONE KNOWS OF, THAT HAVE HADBAGS AND, HAVE ACTUAL WHOLESALE PRICES? WE PURCHASE IN LARGER QUANTITIES.

THANKS.

wholesalejoe
Really the truth is there is no authentic wholesaler for these items.
The markets are controlled by the manufacturer who is trying to support retail... Sure you can find deals on closeouts bu tno regualr pick and buy supplier I have ever seen for authentic name brand bags that sell direct to the little guy. That is the truth and I have looked for 10 years.

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...
Site Admin
fudjj
Couldn't agree more with Joe on this point.

We see a lot of people always chasing 'designer brands', but the simple truth is that all designers protect their brands by limiting their distribution into the marketplace which makes it impossible to get access to them if you're not linked up through their official distribution networks.

Maintaining this sort of market control is how they can maintain high prices on their brands and is what gives their brand name value.

If a designer just threw their door open to any wholesaler to distribute, the market would be saturated with their products, competition working as it does would see their prices reduced, and with that reduction in overall price comes a reduction in the brands name.

Closeout sales are one of the best sources I've seen for Designer Bags, and while the really top shelf names are hard to get, you can find them from time to time.

You will find closeout prices staying high on these types of products because of the demand from buyers, and 20% off retail at liquidation is pretty common, the good ones just don't get reduced much past that, and even then stock sells out rapidly.

If you really want to deal in a designer brand, then you really need to deal direct with the designers themselves and see if it's at all possible to gain access to their distribution network.

Hard task in itself, but I would say impossible without a bricks and mortar store.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

dps103
THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR ANSWERS. I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. JUST CURIOUS. WHAT ARE THE WEB SITES I MENTIONED ABOVE SELLING? THEY ADVERTISE 100% AUTHENTIC HANDBAGS.

Site Admin
fudjj
Via Trading are the only ones that I have any personal knowledge of, and they do have genuine designer brands, but are closeout stock and mostly made up of customer returns.

When they get a load in high end designer stock names in the whole load can sell out in a morning, but the lower end brands that are more accessible are usually readily available through them.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
dps103

On average our wholesale prices are 40% off msrp. We buy direct from the manufacturers in Italy and guarantee 100% authenticity on all the bags. All bags come with dust bags and authenticity cards.

The pricing on our website Link hidden: Login to view is for the retail branch of the company. By joining our Preferred Wholesaler Program you have access to the wholesale pricing list for all items in stock (including items not posted on the website), you're notified of incoming stock before it's available to our retail clients and other great benefits. The Preferred Wholesaler Program does require a small annual fee of $45 USD.

I apologize that we did not respond to you post earlier. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to give us at call at (213)985-2597 or email us at info@queenbeeofbeverlyhills. We would be happy to help you in any way.

Best,
Rebecca

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
dps103
Thanks, Rebecca. I did call your company and spoke to a very nice girl. I explained that my partner and I sell at Event Sales once per month. We purchased 75 handbags (Coach, D&B, Kors, Makowski,...) for our last sale. It was the first time we incorporated designer handbags with the clothes. They created quite a frenzy! I told her the prices we need to sell at the sales, and the prices we would need to sell online.
She took all the info and my contact numbers and told me the owner would call me. I never received the call. I just assumed you could't give us the prices we needed to be profitable.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.