Awesome shoe wholesaler of Vans, Skechers, etc.

myracleary
I just wanted everyone to know that I used a great wholesaler with good prices especially on kids skechers: Link hidden: Login to view. I drive to their location in Downtown/ East Los Angeles. The shoes are in excellent condition- they also sell housewares at really affordable prices. You can inspect your merchandise before purchasing the lot.

Kids skechers were about $12 each and I sell them for $25- $30.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Myra,

Thanks for sharing this with the other members!

Greatly appreciated :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
planes
Just picked-up a nice pair of skechers from them for 13$.

Free Member
waysofthewong
awesome, i'll definitely check them out. i currently use elitefashionstore.com , all replicas but havent had any problems with them and they sell great at my flea market booth.

raiderjake
i've been having the hardest time trying to find something that i can profit off of but that looks great, thanx i'll definately have to take a closer look.

dinasour230
I have purchased from them too. They are a great supplier and they change their stock every so often.

raiderjake
im probably going to purchase from this company, i think if i invest $1700 for 100 pairs of skate shoes, i could hopefully make $1000 profit after ebay rapes me in fees, or at least $800 or $900. i've wanted more but it just doesnt seem possible lately. i've been wondering if anyone thinks this is a good return? seems small to me, is anyone getting this kind of return or better?

dinasour230
Sounds like a good profit to me. I am new at this, but you have to start somewhere. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. What I do is what ever does not sell online goes to the flea market.

As far as caliquidators goes, I have been to there wherehouse and their shoes are authentic. Just be careful with what you purchase.

raiderjake
how well do you do at the flee market? i've thought about selling at the local one here but not sure how much product i could move

dinasour230
I have bought clothing from there, I have purchased men's t-shirts, and women's shirts, I believe they are about $1.75 each. I sell them for $3.00. I have also purchased kids outfits. I purchased women's bathing suits, which I did post on ebay. Those sold really good. What I do, is if doesn't sell on ebay, after a while, it goes to the flea market, and I try to get at least ,either what I paid for it, or double of what I paid for it.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.