and dropshipping store package

28 May 15 08:02:06 am

Does anyone have any experience with the and their dropshipping store that they offer as a package? Link hidden: Login to view

Is it that easy as they claim to just import a CSV file into the shop and you are all setup almost?

many thanks :-)

Last edited by Rhea_SaleHoo on 1 Jun 15 02:52:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
SEO, typo.
Site Admin
1 Jun 15 02:40:34 am
Hi Samir,

I'm not quite sure how and their dropshipping store works. At SaleHoo, some of our suppliers provide a CSV file for their products that you can upload all at once to your SaleHoo Store. Much as to what you've described here -- as easy as that and you are almost all setup!

We're also offering combo packages for SaleHoo Wholesale Directory, and SaleHoo Stores with our Standard and Premium Store Plans.

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this information helps.

11 Jun 15 10:17:08 am

Thanaks, I have now purchased the store from them with automatic sync agains their products so no CSV needed. I will share my experiance once I have had a go with this.

I have chekced the salehoo stores and will look more into that once I have more than one supplier so I can comile a catalog and products to sell.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at