Buy2Bee.com - Feedback of Experience Needed

css5
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone at Salehoo or in the forum community has had any experience with a drop shipper / supplier named Buy2Bee? The website is Link hidden: Login to view. I've tried to contact them by phone and left a message twice and also sent a few e-mails letting them know I was interested but I had a couple questions before I signed up. Their service is $199 a month and they also have a shopify service for $249 a month. I thought it was a little pricey but thought it might be worth a try. However, if the customer service is poor it could be a terrible move.

If anyone has had any experience with them and would like to share, I would appreciate the help and input. I don't really want to make a mistake at this price level and also risk my reputation as a seller. I didn't find anything on the forum about them so I'm thinking they might be starting a new service.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Best regards,

Jeff

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum,

I know nothing about them personally, but here is some domain info on them Link hidden: Login to view. To your point about customer service, that is a huge red flag to me. If you're going to be paying out that kind of money each month, I would be looking for far better customer service than that.

The question you need to ask yourself is, what happens when you have an issue that needs resolving for one of your customers and you get treated like you are currently?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
css5
Thanks for the reply and welcome Mark. I have really enjoyed my membership here so far!

Your thoughts on it was exactly what I was thinking. I will definitely update this post if I hear back from them and/or end up trying their service. Thanks for the help.

Jeff

Site Admin
fudjj
No problems Jeff,

If you do move forward with them, make sure you use a safe payment method to cover yourself in the event you're not happy. Not leaves you an avenue to get your money back at the very least..

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

css5
Hello,

I just wanted to update to say that these guys did e-mail me back eventually and apologized for the delayed reply. I think they would rather communicate by e-mail which is usually my preferred method as well. However, the first time I wanted to speak to someone over the phone to see how fast the response is and also ask a few questions before I decided if that is what I wanted to do.

They did say that they would call me the next day if I wanted them to and so I said yes. I will talk to them sometime hopefully tomorrow. They did say that they had several drop shippers already using the service and were polite in the e-mail.

Jeff

css5
fudjj wrote:No problems Jeff,

If you do move forward with them, make sure you use a safe payment method to cover yourself in the event you're not happy. Not leaves you an avenue to get your money back at the very least..

Thanks Mark. By a safe payment method, would you mean something like MasterCard, Visa or PayPal that has a chargeback option or a method in place resolve issues?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jeff, thanks for the update on these guys and yes, but safe payment method I mean credit card or PayPal, something that has a funds reversal option attached in the event you need it.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
kathrynsmith
css5 wrote:
fudjj wrote:No problems Jeff,

Thanks Mark. By a safe payment method, would you mean something like MasterCard, Visa or PayPal that has a chargeback option or a method in place resolve issues?

Hello Jeff, I've been following your dialogue regarding Buy2bee.com.

Have you had the opportunity to make a determination? I'm also curious.

Kathryn

Directory Approved Supplier
_lex_uy2_ee
Hi Jeff,

We are so sorry to have been delayed in responding. We understand customer service is a priority when choosing a dropshipping service, as there will always be a need for communication in a swiftly time manner for handling your own customers’ questions. Our customer service responses via email are much faster replies. However, we are available over the phone during our office hours 10:00 am to 4:00 pm pacific time Monday through Friday. Please do email us if you have not been able to reach us via phone, and we will call you promptly if you request us to do so.

I also wanted to let you know a little more information regarding us. We have an extensive catalog on the most exclusive, high-end designer brands with a value of over $1.5m. Our dropshipping service is easily integratable with our Shopify App or with our API + .CSV option. All product information, images, and real-time quantities are synched seamlessly to your online store. All of our orders are shipped blindly from either our US or Italian warehouse, and we offer a 21 day return policy. Returns are easy and all ship to our logistics center in Los Angeles. All orders are shipped with FedEx and tracking information is always available on your profile page for easy tracking.

I hope that I was able to answer some of your questions and concerns, and look forward to speaking to you!

Thank you,

Jessica Aguirre
Director, E-commerce
Buy2Bee.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.